Narrabri Weather News
- Useful Rain Links: Here's a few links you may find useful:
- NSW/QLD Radar Composite: Shows rainfall throughout the wider region.
- Rainfall/River Heights: A useful resource from the BOM, including river height data ((NB: We've been informed the Glencoe Wee Waa gauge is not reporting correctly).
- NSW Extremes: Monitor the NSW and national locations with the highest rainfall.
- Android Radar App: Radar/satellite app for Android.
Email us a paragraph about your local event or something otherwise interesting.
|Avg Temperature: 18.7 °C|
Δ Yesterday: -6.5 °C
|Apparent Temp: 12.6 °C||Avg Humidity: 91 %||Wind Vector: 9.4 km/h NNE||Max Rainfall: 54.9 mm|
Regional Weather Stations