Narrabri Weather News
- Narrabri West AWS: We have just added a new automatic weather station to the website which is located in Narrabri West. Thanks to Keith Bates for providing us with the data flow from this station!
- Climate Report: The latest NSW Seasonal Update makes gives a detailed account of current conditions, including that:
- Prolonged and widespread drought conditions continue for the majority of NSW, with isolated areas in drought recovery.
- The Combined Drought Indicator (CDI) shows that 99% of NSW is in one of the three drought categories at the end of April.
- Mobile Site: We've had a go at making a mobile-friendly version of Narrabri Weather. It will also work on desktop computers. You can check it out on http://m.narrabriweather.net/.
Email us a paragraph about your local event or something otherwise interesting.
|Avg Temperature: 24.3 C|
Δ Yesterday: 1.6 C
|Avg Humidity: 35 %||Wind Vector: 5.9 km/h SE||Max Rainfall: 0.0 mm|
Regional Weather Stations
The Narrabri Shire Weather Station Network is a project of Oz Forecast, ABN 61 167 720 152. Please email us any questions or suggestions for the site.
This information is automatically generated, is not quality controlled and may not update in a timely manner. You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Oz Forecast excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.